MYT Works Glide Camera Sliders are designed for smooth motion and precise starts and stops. They support up to the largest cameras in various modular setups, and offer the durability to withstand extended wear and tear and extreme weather. You can safely use them in harsh environments, like dusty deserts, humid rainforests, and dry tundras. They’re made in New York City, USA and machined from industrial-grade steel and aluminum. This Large Glide Camera Slider is 4′ long and features a 100mm ball mount. It has 16mm double extrusion rails with a 9″ span between them and supports up to 200 lb loads.
The Large Glide Camera Slider has golden-hued static and center static plates, two wooden end plates, stud cups for mounting 5/8″ stands, locking aluminum wing nuts, a bull’s-eye level, and a hi-hat carriage with four bearings. The mounted hi-hat can be quick-released from the slider with a patented one-latch release system and used independently.
The slider can be used mounted on tripods and other grip alternatives (see Specifications). For accessories, various industry-standard threaded holes are scattered throughout the plates, handle bracket, and carriage to allow for numerous mounting options.
- Simple, intuitive setup
- Hybrid sleeve and wheel bearings for naturally damped motion
- Removable hi-hat can be used alone, with optional MYT Works Rover Dolly, or skater dollies
- Quick release latch moves hi-hat to alternative setup in seconds
- Mounts on tripods and various other grip alternatives
- Different camera mounts available separately
- Rigid extruded rails eliminate need for center support
- Center-mounting and end cap-mounting capability
- Easy maintenance; rust and corrosion resistant
- Underslung capability with optional MYT Works accessories
- 16mm double extrusion rails — no center support required
- Made in New York City, USA